• We do not share your information with any 3rd parties.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We collect and use information solely with the objective of fulfilling our Service obligations.
• We will only retain personal and private information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• We protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
CH3 Data agrees to maintain reasonable and appropriate measures related to physical security to protect Customer content. Other than responsibility for physical security, Customer shall be solely responsible for data maintenance, integrity, retention, security, and backup (unless Customer has purchased CH3 Data's data backup services) of the Customer content.
CH3 Data will take commercially reasonable steps to maintain the confidentiality of the Customer content in performing data backup services. If Customer transfers or is otherwise involved in the transfer of any Customer content (whether in connection with its business or otherwise) over the Public Network or Private Networks, then Customer is solely responsible for compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations in any and all applicable regions or countries regarding the security, privacy, legality and/or safe handling of such Customer content.
New Customers are automatically registered for access at our website,
https://manage.ch3data.com. The online account management tools allow Customers the ability to create, add, edit and delete account users and privileges as well as opt in (or out) of Services and mailing lists. Please note that some email communications are not subject to general opt-out. These include communications about sales, service updates, maintenance, network upgrades and disclosures to comply with legal requirements.